Sunday, January 6, 2008

rich with KISSES and LOVE~

another morning greeted by the irritating MOSQUITO!!!!!!!!! gosh~!!! kissed me to wake, AGAIN~!!!

i got soooooo irritated for not getting a good sleep, went to parents' room to complain to them... my parents laughed and my mum claimed that she sent "him" (tho i know it's a she but he sounds nicer, somehow =P ) to wake me up since she always have trouble waking me up during holidays~ my mum even named "him" Ah Seng!! lolz... i am soooooooo gonna get Ah Seng by today! hehhe... E-Thing is gonna murder Ah Seng by today! =P

hmmz... my life here is super boooooring! all i did to kill my time is help my dad out in his shop =.= sienz~ it'z gonna stay this way till Feb! >.<

lil baby and his dad, and my mum took her... uhh... the thing they like to suck on? =P

lil baby and her dad~

my mum and lil baby laughing~! =D

another picture of my mum and the lil one~ =)



i think there's something wrong with blogger, again.. there are a few things i couldn't manage to include into this post and a few missing thigs i wrote but can't put it into this post =.=

anyways, i wrote a lot of things before posting up the pics but all gone... so, yea... i can only write it again here... so, those are the pics of another cute lil baby gurl i met~ =) she's pretty, isn't she? =) and those pics are meant for the ending of this post, but blogger didnt allow me to do dat for some reason =.=

well... i've choosed Monash (Clayton campus) to go to, by the way... and the thought of going over there all alone worries me, honestly... i mean, me, alone, being in a place totally unknown to me and with nobody that i really know? not knowing who to trust and who not to... total strangers around me etc.. ah wells... no matter what i know i still have to do this~ >.< hopefully i wont change to the worse without me realising it~

i'll stop here for now~ =)

p.s., i would really appreciate it for readers to give some response (like leaving a comment of something?)~ thank you! =P

p.p.s., for those who started schooling / colleging / universiting, best of luck for the new year~! work hard and work smart! =)



current song: Missing You by Tyler Hilton

10 Comments:

Blogger Aquavires said...

Have you gotten Ah Seng yet? What I do is use myself as bait... they're easier to kill if you stand still and let them latch onto your skin first.

Monash Clayton...How exciting! When do you start? Hey... you've done the whole "going to a new place" thing before! Don't think you knew many ppl in Taylor's at 1st, right? =P You'll be alright, E-Thing. =) No guarantees that it'll be completely smooth sailing, but I'm fully confident that you'll come out on top, in the end. Also, get your mobile phone SIM card from Three, and you can get heaps of free calls to Poh Sim. You won't be isolated.

All the best, and welcome to Australia in advance. xD God bless!

P.S. The thing they like to suck on is a "pacifier" ;-)
P.P.S. I came back to Perth yesterday *feels slightly sad*

January 7, 2008 at 5:40 AM  
Blogger nuclear said...

da baby gurl is so cute!! ^^

January 7, 2008 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger iget said...

(SzeHowe)
GOSH~! i saw Ah Seng a moment ago but i lost him again... i am gonna sleep in my parents' room tonite~ hahhaha =P i am too blurr to use myself as bait early in the morning ler... i can hardly open my eyes!! =P hehhe...

i'm going over to Monash in mid February, dun hv an exact date yet~

you're right about the "whole new place" thing... but... just... a lil worried... cuz it'll be different there in Aus, and soooo far away from my family >.< but i am quite sure i'll be alrite! =) thanks, Sze Howe! =) hmmz... Three... i'll keep that in mind! grinz~ =D

pacifier!!! right! grinz~! thanks~ hahahah.. =P

*pats pats* well... at least the friendship bond will ALWAYS be there! =)

January 7, 2008 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger iget said...

(cou mich)
yeah~!! d baby is definitely cute! =D the way she laughs is EVEN CUTER! =P

January 7, 2008 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger chocolate@pple said...

i cant believe ur mum named him ah seng
such cute mum u got... haha~

p/s et wil survive~! how bad can it be right???

January 7, 2008 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger iget said...

(Cyn)
heheh.... I WILL SURVIVE~ LAALALA~~
=P i've murdered him, by d way! =P lolz

January 7, 2008 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Aquavires said...

Understandable lah, I guess... =) I can't really say much cuz I've never stayed away from my family for more than 2 weeks at a time before! XD Going to the USA for a month at the end of the year though... hmm...

Haha, thanks. Yes, I know the bond will always be there. =) Just that I don't get to sit in a kopitiam with them la. Hey, it's similar to your being far from your family, eh? ;-)

January 8, 2008 at 2:37 AM  
Blogger iget said...

(SzeHowe)
eh?? USA? end of the month? why? study??? i am blurr~~ >.<

ehhe.. ah wells... yeahh... family relationship and friendship will ALWAYS be there~ =)

January 9, 2008 at 4:36 AM  
Blogger Aquavires said...

Hahaha, no no... not going AT the end of the month! Going FOR a month, at the END OF THE YEAR! =D Not study either, but a Boys' Brigade trip. =) It'll be a month of experiences, adventure, development and growth. Considered an unofficial holiday in a land of snow lah. =D Jealous yet? *evil grin*

January 25, 2008 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger iget said...

(Sze Howe)

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!!!! so fun!! *kicks Sze* hmph~!!!! =P hehehehe

January 29, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home