Monday, October 15, 2007

bck from cousy's (cousin's) hse~!

the 1st 2 days of my holidays are kinda..... drrryyy.... but the other 2 days are not as bad~! GREAT, indeed~!!

but..... WHY??



hahah... i spent the days in my cousin's place~! my aunty and uncle (my cousin's parents) came up to pay them a visit and me, as an extra item, sneaked (not really) into their house due to boredem~ (opppss... sorry and thanks for all the troubles! >.<) anyways, they surprised me with a new family member of their's~!!!!!


introducing, PUFFY~! =)


seriously, she's realllllly adorable and very playful, yet obedient~! good dog, eh? =) and i just realise i am a lil gender bias~ >.<>boy" instead of "good girl" when the lil puppy does something right! >.<

had a good time at their place, went shopping, swimming, sauna-ing, etc etc... and not to mention my aunty fed me like nobody's business~!! ahhahaha... kinda enjoy it and it makes me not as homesick anymore~ =)



we went for bowling too and i am certified as a bowling-failure~! >.< (just need more practice as the last time i went was like..... 4 to 5 years bck?) (haha... can anyone spell e-x-c-u-s-e-s?) =P

cousins playing bowling~


sorry but i am not a good photographer... we went for supper after bowling and i took another photo~


from left: Eng Tien, Eng Tat, Paul, Sheng Yih, Jean



i am supposed to be in dat picture... but thanks to my pro-ness in taking picture, everybody else're in d pic except for me (aprroximately 1% of me can be seen, tho~) =P hahaha.. >.<

and so my holiday will be over in a few more hours..............~~

2 Comments:

Blogger iget said...

kept trying to edit the "good boy" part but failed... but i guess it'z understandable~ =P sorry~

October 15, 2007 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Philip Pang said...

hey, 1st comment on your blog.

Anyway, welcome to bloggersphere! lol

October 15, 2007 at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home