Thursday, October 18, 2007

another day~

sayyy... what day is today? *grinz* rmb Mrs Quek? hahaha... oh yea... today's the day where i have to share my experience (or talk) with a bunch of Penang students~!!!
i jz prepared my "talk" during my ESL period (no worries.. Miss Ng ain't teaching anyway).. and practised it during my break time... thanks to Sher Lin for helping me out with d preparation of my talk~ and Mei-Xin, thanks for listening to my boring "talk"~! =P
anyways, i received an sms from Mrs Quek at about 0945, asking me to meet her at her office at 1015 for a briefing...
met Mr Michael there and he sort of told me it's a bunch of Methodist High School kids (and teachers, actually) and he asked for my name and my former secondary school etc while walking towards LT6 (what a briefing!! >.<)~!!
and thennn... the moment has come~~~~~
*Mr Michael opens d door of LT6*
seriously, almost everybody were staring at me! and i'm sure they'll be thinking, "what is this lil girl doing here??"~
hahaha... then... Mr Michael introduced me to them... and Mr Michael sort of asked me a few questions and i answered them... it's kinda an informal "talk" or an "interview"... i enjoyed it, very much... they really do communicate and respond to me~ =D
part of wat i said was "what does S.A.M. stands for".. haha... sort of told them that it stands for Study Atau Mati and the teachers were quite impressed by the creativity of our seniors for creating that!!! ahhaha.... and i went babbling about my air-condless room and library as my 2nd home etc etc (i focused quite a lot on air-conditioner! =p )...
then... i went for lunch with Jason, a new friend of mine whom i met in Inti College (i sneak into Inti quite often, ya noe?).. supposed to eat at 1300 but Miss Param was free and wanted to see me at that time... ended up being late for half an hour... and trust me, this Jason guy really knows how to make you guilty~!!! =P
went to Inti to study again after the library closed with Ivan and Andrew... manage to snap a few photos~

Andrew (left) and Ivan (right), studying~ (go closer)

wait a minute! WHAT IS THAT??? Andrew writing on Taylor's yearbook in Inti College~! good job, Taylorians! =P

roar~! schedule for final examination on my I.C. =P

that's right! finals is around the corner~! >.<

to all S.A.M.ese, BEST OF LUCK, STUDY SMART, and GET YOUR HANDS O-F-F DOTA for a moment~! =P

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey ya....just dropping by to wish u all da best for ur finals...but i have a weird feeling is over by now...hehe..gambate yea..convent gurls rock!!!..even tho they r short...hehe...=P

November 9, 2007 at 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home