Saturday, January 5, 2008

greetings~

Happy 2008~! may you have a good year ahead~! =D

sorry for not blogging in such a long time because i do not have anything interesting to blog about, so.... yea~ =P sorry~

well.. i was greeted with 3 superb kisses this morning to wake (from my sleep, of cuz)~!!! sadly, and unfortunately, those kisses are from a donkey-ish mosquito~!!!! =.= that "nice" lil one is smart enough to "kiss" me ON MY FACE, my arm, and my hand~!! what a good way to start a day... hehe... ah wells... i am hoping for more surprises later in the day!

right! my dad got me a gold credit card~! *grinz* but i have not use it yet, maybe later i might make use of it~ ehhe... i wonder how will d person receive d card from me reacts~ *grinz* =P

my dad bought me a sunglasses as well, pretty unexpectedly... luv it very much, tho =)
here's a picture of me in my new haircut and me new shades! =D



and the following are a few photos which carve a curve on my lips~ =)



mind you but they totally did not pose to take those photos~ hehe... i just find them cute and snap down those moments of memories~ =) well~ that's all for now~ will continue to blog~ =P

current song: Back For Good by Take That

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL sweetzzz...:)

January 6, 2008 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger iget said...

grinz~! yeahh~~~ wonder if our future hubby will love us like that? =P

January 6, 2008 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger KyonMin said...

SO SWEEEEEEET~~~~~~~
I hope and pray and wish my hubby won't cheat behind my back like Chua Soi Lek did. =X

-lina-

January 7, 2008 at 5:39 AM  
Blogger iget said...

(lina)
hehehe... yeahhh~~ Chua Soi Lek~ kekeke... main actor sia! =P

January 7, 2008 at 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home