Tuesday, November 27, 2007

life after exam~

first of all, i would like to apologise for not updating my blog in such a long long long time~
GOMENDASAI~!

say~ had a corroboree after our finals~ the prom night was alright.. a lot of things happened during that night but i better shrug them off for the moment~ =P

took a lot of pictures with a lot of people but i do not have much pictures with me (i didn't bring my camera with me).. here are a few photos during prom~ =)

Sher Lin & i =)
a close fren of mine in G13



Yi Siang, me, Chou Xie & Jo Wee
just got to know CX like.. a few days back during finals? haha


Zhen Yang and i (lol)

a close fren of mine in Subang


Daniel Lau & i

me, Audrey, Mei-Xin, Rachel, Shereen

my classmates! =D Mei-Xin's also one of my closest fren in G13 =)

so.. dat's about prom night~ the day after prom, i went down to JB with Zhen Yang & Adrian...


I am suppose to then go to Singapore on my own and meet up with my eldest bro at somewhere (i am bad with names) on my own..


HOWEVER, i ended up troubling Zhen Yang, Zhen Kang (ZY's younger bro), Philip Pang and Adrian to accompany me in to Singapore until i reach my destination.. >.< i am soooooo sorry for all d troubles and grateful for their help! >.<


the last time i went to Singapore is when i was 5-year-old, i think! i hardly have any images of me being in Singapore at all... so, i consider this my 1st time to Singapore.. the Singapore custom welcomed me with a HUGE WARM HUG by the Singapore Police~!! =.=


now why?


thanks to my pepper spray... =.= didn't know pepper spray can't be brought in to Singapore.. so, i'll have to declare the pepper spray at the red room or something like that...


i spent almost half an hour or more there with a super "efficient" policeman.. =.= in the end, they got my pepper spray disposed in a proper way and i got a statement kinda thing... ah wells... sort of set a record before i actually STEP into Singapore.. =.=


spent around 3 days in Singapore with my family..


all we did was shopping, shopping, shopping annnnddd shopping... and did walk around dnice places of Singapore as well~ =) e.g., Clarke Quay... a really nice place~ =) a few photos of Singapore and my family~ =)

a few kids having fun with water here... it was a really cute and funny scene, especially d lil baby boy behind there with his papa holding him.. he seemed to enjoy playing with water with his dad very much! =)

i didn't snap the word on purpose~ haha... a laser presentation at some mall

(truly sorry but i'm really bad with names)



seeking into the past? or looking towards d future?

think this is a nice shoot~ =)



Clarke Quay




eldest bro, Kelvin and his sweetheart, Bee Gaik~ =)



mummy and daddy~~ =D


my 2nd elder bro, Jeffery~


a lil darling baby girl i met in MRT and her mother, in yellow~ =)

so~ that's my trip to Singapore~ think i shall stop here for this time~ =P

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wahahahha at last u updated ur blog. N which one did u choose btw?? I chose monkey. I'm such an idiot. LOL

yea Clarke Quay is nice. LOL went there with seniors first time i reach sg. On new year eve. Nice seniors. Miss them~~

N really?? i didn't know cannot bring pepper spray into sg too. Haha nvr tried. LOL u should try sneaking in some chewing gum. The singaporeans will love u for it. They were like so hyper when they see chewing gum. Like some diamond like that. Damn funny. Heeee

November 27, 2007 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger iget said...

hahaha... sorry for such a slow update~ =P i am idiotic too!! *low 5* lolz~

aww~ yeahh... Clarke Quay is on eof the must-go-place~ =)

gosh~! u didn't know abt pepper spray ar? hahaha... i kena until pening lerr... sienz betui~ ehhehe... chewing gums?? i shall try next time!!! =P

wanna go there together some day? =D

November 28, 2007 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol..sure..we'll see. But u leaving for aus d...sadness

December 30, 2007 at 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home