Friday, January 11, 2008

an enjoyable day~

yesterday was great~! a day which i really enjoyed myself after quite some time~ =P

well... in the morning, i managed to get 4000 cny cards ready to be sent out to dad's customers~! it is an acheivement! =P ahha... still got about 3000 cards left, tho~

then in the afternoon, went out with LimLi and Cynthia and met up with Darryl (the driver), Shawn The (Teh), and Amardeep (leader pig)~! watched Game Plan togerher... it is a really nice movie~! it makes u laugh ur heads of at one moment and cry the next moment! hehe... i was caught on act for crying by Shawn The (Teh) and got teased for the rest of the time after that =.= after that my bro came, dine-d together and got back to mainland~

had a great time with my crappy bro, Jeff as well~! we went to visit my uncle's house after that... my little baby cousin, Terrence, brighten up my day even more!! =D

basically, the sum of them all made my day a great one! =D

here are a few pics from yesterday~

my 2nd elder bro, Jeff, the King of Crapper~



Timothy Gan, Cynthia, Lim Li~



uh... i do not know who's the one in blue >.<.. then beside him is Darryl, Cynthia, LimLi, me, Shawn, Amardeep~



little Terrence and i~



little Terrence and i again~



alright! i shall end my post here~ =) have a nice day~!

p.s., a very good and simple treatment for sorethroat (really works and makes ur throat very soothing and nice) is a teaspoon on salt in 8oz (a mug) of warm water.. gargle them all and repeat is as often as possible, like every hour? but it is sufficient enuf if u jz repeat it when u're free~ =) take care~

8 Comments:

Blogger nuclear said...

wahh.. wut a fun day.. it reminds me bout da camp as well.. TC2.. haha.. i went for 2 years.. seludup in eventhough im not a guide. haha. those were da days ~~

n weh i watch Game Plan already. super nice. super funny. n touchin too, at times le. and da lil gurl is so damn cute. her eyes. fuh. her smile. fuh.. haha!

January 12, 2008 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so alot of CNY cards wahh *_*

January 13, 2008 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger iget said...

(cou mich)

yepppzz~~ tcII~ all those times we spent together thru ups and downs~ =) FIRST AID!! RUN TO HQ NOW~!! =P heheh~

and yeahh~ i love that lil gurl too.. her eyes can really steal ppl's heart! =D

January 15, 2008 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger iget said...

(clarissa)

yeahh~ but i've done everything now!! =D grinnnzzz~~

January 15, 2008 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger KyonMin said...

Omg so many cards. x_X
I barely sent out my 15 CNY cards yet.
Hahahahhahahahahahaha! Soon soon. =p
Ponteng-ing merentas desa then I got time to the post office bweee~

January 16, 2008 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger iget said...

(Lina)
hehehe... wow~~~ ponteng again! =P lolz~ but no worries~~ we all alwiz do! =P wakkakakaz~ or did~ =P

January 17, 2008 at 2:53 AM  
Blogger Aquavires said...

...The first thought that went through my mind was... "I need to comment on that insane volume of cards!" ...but looks like I got beaten to it. =P

Hehe, I wonder how many consecutive blog posts can you tahan WITHOUT posting a photo of yourself and an abducted toddler? ;-)

January 25, 2008 at 8:35 PM  
Blogger iget said...

(Sze Howe)

ahhh welllss~~ hehhehe =P i've done all the cards ad! grinnnz~!

and i think i can't tahan for much post without those adorable lil small-sized human~ =P kekeke... i'm gonna post some pics up again in my new post! =P kekeke

January 29, 2008 at 6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home