Monday, January 7, 2008

E-Thing the murderer~

I'VE MANAGED TO KILL AH SENG!!!! not only that, i've even murdered a friend of Ah Seng's~! =P

hehehe.... as the result, i got a sweeeeeet sleep for the day! =D

got my full offer from Monash Clayton today.. so, today or tomorrow, i'll get myself busy getting my stuffs ready to go over to Aus (Visa etc).. i'll have to be in Clayton on the 14th of Feb, the latest, for registration.. and orientation from 18th till 22nd of Feb.. class begins on the 25th~ well, all i am hoping for is to see my family and close friends before leaving to Aussie.. >.<>.<

say... a friend of mine (Philip) asked me for my new year resolution and i just realised i never really thought of it yet... i shall have a list of new year resolution now~

The List (sounds like adapted from the novel, p.s., i love you) =P
1. have all my family and close friends send me off to Aus (selfish sia! =P)
2. get myself comfortable with the new environment in Aus and explore the land (or the area around me ler)
3. make lotz of new friends and mix with the right people
4. study hard and study smart while being able to control my stress level =P
5. get a part-time job, perhaps, if i have free time~ part-time job as a librarian would be perfect!
6. keep in touch with family members and friends
7. continue to blog! =P

i guess the list is this much for now~ hehe

i shall end my post with a cute conversation between my dad, my mum, and i~
2145, 7th Jan 2008, on the telephone with dad~

---------------------------begining of conversation----------------------------
Dad: ask mum and see if it’s okay if I cut my hair now
Me: huh? Why so late?
Dad: they (the barbers) seems very free now and my hair is long already
Me: okay... hold on~ mum! dad asks if it’s okay if he wanna cut his hair now?
Mum: I dunno him lar
Me: she said she dunno you wor
Dad: ask her again and see?
Me: he asks again if he can cut his hair now
Mum: ask him to come back ade ler.. miss him already...
Me: mummy ask you to come back ade.. She misses you ade..
Dad: hahahaha… okaylar okaylar~
-----------------------------------end----------------------------------------

hehe... cute, eh? =P alright.. i should stop now~ take care, people! =)

current song - Stand By Me by Shayne Ward

16 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL ur parents are cuuuteee.
Hehe i want to meet u also. but not going back so early. *sobs*

January 7, 2008 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger nuclear said...

HAHAHAHHAH!!! ur parents is so cute. ehehe.. but as i know, ur parents very lovin eh ler. im sure any of frenz who met ur parents b4 will surely agree with me. hehe.

anway, hope u get ur stuff done as soon as possible so u wont be rushin towards feb. n enjoy every single day while u're still in msia, our beloved pg. oh yah, eat wutever u want cuz u'll 100% missin pg food. trust me. even im onli in kl, i've miss it already. haha..

alright, take care ya! ^^

January 7, 2008 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger iget said...

(phing)
ehhe... i know they are and u all have told me that a hundredth times~! kekek =P
no worries.. i'll be sure to go ur hse get ANGPOW during cny before i leave! =P

January 9, 2008 at 4:24 AM  
Blogger iget said...

(cou mich)
grinz~! ah wells... my parents have their times of war as well~ =P just that i dun publish THOSE moments lar~ lolz... there are alwiz ups and downs in life, rite? =) without pain there is no compassion~

thanks! i will treasure the time i still have here (tho it'z super boring to death!) =P

January 9, 2008 at 4:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ET~~ :D Wahh goin to Aus liao *_* Congrats!! All the best to you oh!! :D

Your parents as cute and loving as ever~~ XD


Clarissa~

January 9, 2008 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger nuclear said...

hahahaha!!! true true~~ life is full of ups n downs.. heyy~ mabbe u n ur family or frens can go for a trip? like to any of da beaches in msia? or malacca oso not bad...

January 9, 2008 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oohh..i nvr knew clar had blogger acc. =P

January 9, 2008 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger iget said...

(Clarissa)
GOSH~!! U VISITED MY BLOG! hahhaha... you should really update your blog, u know? heheh... at least let us know that u're still well and sound! =P

and thanks! =D miss my neighbour pretty much! hehe.. take care~ =)

January 10, 2008 at 1:28 AM  
Blogger iget said...

(cou mich)
i have been DREAMING of that~!! seriously, especially place with beautiful beaches or even Langkawi!!! but my parents dun really agree wif d idea considering my dad's alwiz busy and i dunno which fren to go to as mostly all aso schooling ad~ =(

January 10, 2008 at 1:38 AM  
Blogger iget said...

(phing)
neither do i *stares at clar* =P

January 10, 2008 at 1:38 AM  
Blogger nuclear said...

yahh yahh.. ilove beaches as well.. oohh.. den u can go batu feringgi instead? hahahh... near wut.. cross one sea onli.. XP ask ur kl frenz to come down and go with u larr.. tell them, pg got NICE CHEAP YUMMY food. ^^

January 10, 2008 at 5:10 AM  
Blogger iget said...

(cou mich)
hehhe... i really hope so... i'm planing on it, hopefully it works! =Dmy kl frens came down to penang the other day (on my mum's bday so i couldnt join them)...
and they were like soooo into our Penang food! lolz~ cheap and nice and like the heaven of foooood~ =P

January 11, 2008 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YA I VISITED YOUR BLOG LAI HUGHUG! :P

LoL~ I don't use blogspot liao haha :P I update my livejournal more lol~ *tarik u make acc there* wakaka :P

Hope you're doing greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat~!! I miss the days we meet in the middle of the road! >D

January 11, 2008 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger iget said...

(Kurarisusa)
grinz grinz~! *hugs* in the middle of HIGHWAY, to be more specific~ =P kekekkke....

January 11, 2008 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Aquavires said...

Never thought I'd be congratulating someone on a double-murder, but... congrats! =P

You have 2.5 weeks left to see your family and friends. =) Go go go! Valentines day, eh? Maybe this is a sign! *gasp*

That's a very practical resolution list. They sound really do-able, too. Can we all expect a 100% fulfilment by the end of the year? ;-) Hehe, I don't think #1 is too selfish la. I'm sure they'll be honoured that you want them around... =)

And yes, you have the cutest-sounding parents ever!

January 25, 2008 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger iget said...

(Sze Howe)

hohoho~ d police failed to jail me for the double-murder! =P kekeke

hmmz... gosh~! Valentine's~! i never tot of that >.< hehe

thannkkkss~! =D

January 29, 2008 at 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home