Friday, October 12, 2007

beginner

I'm sitting down here, all alone, in my pathetic air-cond-less room in Subang Jaya..
how i wish i celebrate Hari Raya too so that i can go back to my home sweeeet home in Penang~

anyways, here goes my day.. by the way, since i just started to blog, i won't be able to add on any illustrations as no picture of the day is taken~ gomen, neh? >.<

say... nothing much to blog about today other than i received a phone call from Mrs. Quek, one of the staff in TUC!

Here goes the conversation:

Mrs. Quek (MQ): hello.. is this E-Thing?

me: yea, i am..

MQ: i am Mrs. Quek here.. Just want to let you know that there will be a bunch of students from Penang visiting our college on this coming Thursday.. So, we will be leading a tour for them as well as a talk..

me: *errrrr.... so what? am i suppose to be leading the tour or something?? so impossible!* Emhm.. *nods*

MQ: and I am wondering if you can share your experience about SAM programme in TUC with them?

me: (without thinking twice) yeah, sure! that'll be great! (this is when i got myself into trouble!)

MQ: great! it'll be on the 18th of November at Lecture Theatre 6, 10.15 a.m., which is on Thursday.. It's just a short talk... Perhaps, 5 minutes talk? should include Q&A session too.. (gosh~!! she talked as if it'z expected already!! gosh gosh gosh~! told you i got myself into trouble!)

me: *shite shite shite shite* errr.... okayy.... (didn't expect it to be something formal) *now, can i take back my words? or rewinnnddd???? oh no! i can't!!!!*

MQ: yeah... i won't be around on Tuesday and Wednesday.. So, i'll contact you again on Thursday morning, is that all right?

me: yeah... sure! see you then~ *like i have a choice? hahaha*

MQ: thanks and see you!

me: no problem~ =)

~conversation ends~
so... now you see what have i got myself into? haha... extra another "homework", to prepare for the talk! >.<
oh wells, besides that, a kakak (who cleans our college) came to talk to me when i was in the library this morning... she has been very good to me and Zhen Yang and always flash her sweeeet smile to us cuz she always see us "hanging around" in the college~ hehe... she whispered to me that she'll stop working on the 25th of Nov~ how saddd.... annd! the funny thing is that, she asked me if i wanna give her anything... and she hinted to me that we have the same tiny little feet!!! ahhahaha... yea... she's very cute... will upload a picture of hers if i have the chance to~ =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home